|6 Scary Things in Video Games|
|Date||November 22nd 2010|
|Series|| Top 10's
|Cast|| JonTron, Jacques
Jon is celebrating Thanksgiving with his 6 scary things in video games. Why 6? Because Jon could only think of 6.
6. The Moon - Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. You know that the horrifying moon is always there just looking down at you the whole time. All you have to do is look up to see it. This game knew how to create fear. Not with jump scares, but with subtlety. Until it decides to wreck the world!
5. Clanker - Banjo Kazooie. Water levels are terrifying at the best of times. Especially when the first thing you see is Clanker. It seems Clanker is a robot, but he's all cut up - that's just weird. Jon didn't like looking at Clanker. It gives him chills.
4. Doom 3. Subtlety again made the game scarier. The opening of the game creates a terrifying atmosphere that makes you afraid of seeing another alien for the rest of the game.
3. Amnesia: The Dark Decent. This is probably the scariest game Jon has ever played. There's one level where there is a shark that attacks you when you fall off the boxes and fall into the water, kind of like Banjo Kazooie - just 300 times scarier.
2. The Piano. Super Mario 64. It gets Jon evertime, even when he knows it's there. It takes off a whole heap of damage and you can't even kill it.
1. Regenerators - Resident Evil 4. These are the scariest things ever, and have caused Jon more internal horror than anything else ever. Even when you know it's coming and then BAM! The noise they make is the stuff of nightmares. They look funny and move weird.